watch the attached video for an easy and simple tutorial on how i mix these items together to make a Creamy and Moisturizing butter for Hair and Skin.
In today’s post i’m gonna be sharing with you how i make my Shea Butter Mix for Hair and Skin. It is Creamy, Super Moisturizing and very easy to make. So stay tuned!
1. Unrefined Raw Shea Butter (6 oz)
2. Organic Coconut Oil (1 tbs)
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 tbs)
4. Almond Oil (1 tbs)
5. Jamaican Black Castor Oil (1 tbs)
Optional (for hair):
Rosemary Oil (5 drops)
Peppermint Oil (4 drops)
Benefits of these Ingredients for Hair and Skin
Unrefined Shea Butter
1. Contains natural mineral and fatty acids
2. Nourishes and Moisturizes the Hair and Skin
3. Fights against dry hair and Skin
4. For softer skin and healthier hair
Organic Coconut Oil
1. Contains fatty acids which are beneficial to the Hair and Skin
2. Moisturises and Nourishes the Hair and Skin
3. It is Anti-bacterial and also Anti-Fungal
4. It protects the hair and the skin against free radicals and harsh weather conditions
5. Fights scalp and skin infections
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
1. Rich in Omega 9 fatty acids
2. It conditions the hair and nourishes dry skin
3. For healthy and thicker hair
4. Restores dull and damaged hair
5. Prevents scalp diseases and hair loss
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. It moisturises and nourishes the hair and the skin
2. Prevents hair tangles and frizz
3. Restores dry hair and skin
4. It is Anti-bacterial
5. Fights skin rashes
6. Adds shine and softness to hair
1. For smooth and flawless skin
2. Cleanses the skin and fights skin diseases
3. Reduces skin aging
4. Fights hair loss
5. Restores hair shine and adds volume to hair
Rosemary Essential Oil
1. Promotes the creation of new cells for hair growth
2. For fuller and thicker hair
3. Fights grey hair and keeps it at bay
Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Stimulates blood flow to the scalp for hair growth
2. Cleanses and purifies the hair and scalp
3. Fights scalp infections
4. Prevents hair loss.
Note, the basic ingredients are the Shea butter, the Olive Oil and the Coconut Oil. With only these 3 ingredients, you are good to go!
These are all natural ingredients that have been tried and proven for decades as very beneficial to your hair and your skin. And the best part is that they are natural ingredients that you can easily get off your kitchen counter or in departmental stores for very low prices.
Less cost, better result!
Now watch the attached video for an easy and simple tutorial on how i mix these items together to make a Creamy and Moisturizing butter for Hair and Skin.
I hope this helps you. Endeavour to try this mix and feel free to let me know your thoughts and results. See you in my next blog or video.
In the meantime, Stay Blessed and Beautiful!